Thursday, September 8, 2011

How I get through the day...


My existence today is brought to you by the letter C and the number 2. Do you ever have those days where you wonder if you can make it through the day??? I do. That's why coffee is my friend. He gets me through the day.Today was a home brewed day... I am partial to Folgers French Roast (ahhh... can you smell it???) with a splash of Coffee Mates Italian Sweet Cream... (I am actually drooling right now!). If you haven't tried it... DO! It is fabulous! If its a Starbucks kind of day, I am all about the Skinny Vanilla Latte... YUM!
It has been a rough week... and it shows no sign of stopping. I am currently watching my 3 year old undress himself for the third time today so he can wear his beloved Thomas pajamas...

Me: Jack, we are leaving for gym class in a minute... keep your clothes on.
Jack: (pointing to his Thomas pj shirt) This is mine outfit.
Me: No,(holding up normal shirt that I dressed him in this morning) THIS is your shirt.
Jack: (Pointing again) THIS is mine outfit.
Me: You can't wear pajamas to class... let's put on your shirt now.
Jack: YES! THIS IS MINE OUTFIT!!!!

Three year olds are nothing if not persistent...  I think it may be time for a third cup!

1 comment:

  1. haha I am laughing at the 3 year old discussion about wearing his PJ's! is this what I have to look forward to in the next few months haha! Ryder is already showing his 3 year old independence WELL and he doesn't turn 3 until November! I'm sure we will see lots more of this once his sister is born :)

    Happy Friday
    ps- I can't wait to have my 1st pumpkin spice latte from starbucks MMMM!

    ReplyDelete